[BHS etree] ESCRIP: Renew your Safeway eScrip or sign up today

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Aug 19 17:07:35 PDT 2008

Please do not reply to etree, contact  Ellie Katz:
mailto:emccancekatz at gmail.com

It's Back to School time and a great time to sign up for eScrip or
check your existing account to make sure all of your registered cards
are up to date! Last year eScrip participation netted $22,048 for
Berkeley High School! We'd like to do even better this year! So
please sign up now.

SIGN UP ONLINE TODAY:

Your participation can mean hundreds of dollars for  Berkeley High
School. Here's how to do it:

* Have your Credit and debit cards and your Safeway Club Card number available

* Visit <http://www.escrip.com/>www.escrip.com

* Click on "1- Sign Up"

You can sign up for "Berkeley High School Development Group" or use
the Group number: 137646958

Register your information

* Use your registered cards every time you shop and Berkeley High School earns!

We will also have eScrip information available at School events
coming up including school picnics and Open Houses.

Please sign up today!