[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: SUMMER MAILING July 23, 24 (and maybe 25), 2nd call for help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jul 14 18:16:57 PDT 2008

Contact: Janet Huseby <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

Summer mailing: Second callŠ First, a thank you
to the 35 people who have agreed to help with
next week's summer mailing. Unfortunately, we
need closer to 90 people to pull this mailing off.

The summer mailing includes the following
information: registration, orientation, the
newsletter, health forms, Edline password,
athletic information, free lunch forms, and more.
It is important and huge (over 60,000 pieces of
paper). If you come to help you will be the first
on your block to pick up the 2008-2009 school
information, you will meet and work with a
wonderful group of people,  enjoy excellent
refreshments, and give our beloved Berkeley High
a big hand. I will be on site in the school
library Wednesday and Thursday July 23 and 24
from 8 to 4. Volunteers are welcome for all day,
half day or for hour drop-ins! If you can come
help, I would appreciate an email
mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net to let me know which
day(s) and morning or afternoon.

(Parking is available. I will send info by return mail)

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130