[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: SUMMER MAILING needs your help July 23, 24 (and maybe 25)

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jul 8 09:54:43 PDT 2008

Contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Dear Community,

Here is the first official  request for help in launching the
2008-2009 school year! The famous, information-packed, summer mailing
is scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday July 23 and 24 in the school
library with a possible runover day on Friday, July 25.   This is a
HUGE undertaking.  First, Individual edline codes must be put in the
proper envelopes and then over 60,000 pieces of paper must be stuffed,
sealed and mailed.  We need all the help we can get: Freshmen parents,
returning parents, students rousted from bed, visiting grandparents,
community activists!  The work is not tasking, the refreshments
delicious and the company excellent!

I will be on site in the school library from 8 to 4 each day.
Volunteers are welcome for all day, half day or for  hour drop-ins! If
you can come help for this actually most essential endeavor,  I would
appreciate a note to let me know which day(s) morning or afternoon.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130