[BHS etree] GRADUATES: Mark Coplan's Graduation Photos for Class of 2008

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 16 11:27:37 PDT 2008

To the Class of 2008:

It has been my pleasure to watch you all grow these past four years at
Berkeley High, share your successes with the media who came to see you
from around the world, while protecting you from the press when you needed
your privacy. I have also enjoyed the opportunity to enjoy your energy at
Berkeley High, at so many events/activities taking thousands of photos
along the way. Because this is my son David's graduating class, there are
many of you that I have known much longer, and watching you all morph into
the young adults you are today from the kindergartners I played with makes
it even more special. Thank you for that.

My final gift to you is the 1,100 (originally 1,300) photos that I took of
the graduation at the Greek Theatre last Friday night. I will leave 100
DVD's with the photos at the front desk at Berkeley High School, available
to any 2008 graduate or parent to pick up.

I ask that you leave a $1 donation for each DVD (limit one) so I can take
Ruby and Belinda out to lunch for dealing with all of this at the front
desk, and your fabulous vice principals for working so hard throughout the
year. I also ask that you try and share the disk with at least two of your
student's friends (download photos and pass on the disk), so that we can
recycle these as much as possible. I will provide more copies as needed.

Serving a wonderful community...
Mark Coplan

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD