[BHS etree] REMINDER: BHS Jazz Final Concert - FRIDAY June 6

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jun 5 17:35:55 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Fredda Damast
[mailto:fdamast at earthlink.net]

The BHS Jazz FINAL concert of the year will be this Friday evening in
the Little Theater on Allston Way!!  All 3 Jazz Bands will be
showcased in this concert as well as several combos.

The concert begins at 6:30p with Lab Band I and then is followed by
several combos and Lab II.  The Jazz Ensemble and combos end the
evenings program at about 8:00p.  Please come hear all 3 bands play,
enjoy lots of refreshments including pizza and sweets.

This is your last chance to buy a Jazz T-shirt or CD and to hear the
talented musicians of BHS Jazz.  The Jazz program is directed by
Charles Hamilton who is in his 26th year at BHS.  Tickets are $10
general admission, $3 for non BHS students and FREE to all BHS
students,staff and faculty!!

This is a great way to spend your Friday night inviting friends or
family to join you. Why go to a Jazz club when you can come hear great
jazz right here at BHS?  Support our students and have a great night
of entertainment!!!