[BHS etree] BHSDG: Renew your Safeway E-SCRIP or sign up today

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jun 5 08:29:48 PDT 2008

Dear Berkeley High School Parents,

This will be the final sign up for E-scrip reminder for this school
year. Please, if you haven't signed up for E-scrip yet, consider
doing it today. With the problems with our state budget and the
constant possibility of cuts to our schools, we need the money more
than ever to preserve those extra programs for our kids. And E-scrip
is a painless way to contribute as all you need to do is register
your credit cards and Safeway card on the E-Scrip secure website,
then do your usual shopping.

E-scrip has earned $25611.25 for Berkeley High School this year!
Please help us increase that amount. Every dollar goes to programs
and school needs for Berkeley High School.

Please sign up for E-Scrip today. Go to
<http://www.escrip.com/>www.escrip.com to register. Here's what you
do: At the website, click on "1. Sign Up". The prompt will ask you
what group you want to support. Type in Berkeley High School
Development Group. The prompts will tell you what information is
needed to register. It's easy to do. If you have any problems or
questions in the sign up process, contact Ellie Katz at
<mailto:emccancekatz at gmail.com>emccancekatz at gmail.com

Thanks so much for your support!!