[BHS etree] EVENT: BHS Jazz final concert

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 2 12:14:09 PDT 2008

Contact: mailto:fdamast at earthlink.net

The Jazz bands will be having their FINAL CONCERT of the year this
Friday evening, June 6th!!

  All 3 Jazz bands will be performing - Lab I, Lab II, combos and the
Jazz Ensemble.  The concert will start at 6:30p.m., with Lab Band I,
and go into the evening ending with the finale by the Ensemble.

This concert is honoring the graduating seniors of the jazz program,
many who have been with the program for all 4 years!!   This will be
an exciting concert - don't miss it!!!

The performance will be in the Florence Schwimley Little Theater on
Allston Way.  Tickets are $10 general admission, $3 for all non BHS
students and FREE to all BHS students and staff. There will be lots
of refreshments to buy and your last chance to buy a CD or T-shirt
this year!!

Come and bring your friends.  It's a great way to spend a Friday
evening and hear the talent of the BHS Jazz Program directed by
Charles Hamilton!!