[BHS etree] SCRIP: Support Berkeley High - For Free

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 30 08:10:27 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Linda Safarik-Tong
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

The paper scrip program will operate all summer long!!  So if you need
Peet's cards, Five Star video coupons, Berkeley Bowl or Solano Avenue
Gift Certificates, please contact me at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com anytime
all summer long.

If you've never used scrip before, you can also contact me for more
information about how scrip works.  The great thing about scrip is the
money we earn comes from the merchants, NOT the purchaser.    Because
we buy in bulk, the merchants give the BHS Development Group a
discount.  You get dollar for dollar what you pay for.  If you're a
regular at any of the businesses above, consider using scrip.  It's
easy!

With only a very small percentage of BHS families participating (maybe
3-4%) we earned over $15,000 this year.  Please join us in this easy
fundraising effort for BHS.

Linda Safarik-Tong