[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Needed for Teacher Appreciation Luncheon!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 29 11:53:29 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Naomi Janowitz
[mailto:nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu]

CALLING ALL PARENTS AND GUARDIANS!!

We very much need everyone's help in putting together this year's
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon for next week Thursday, June 5th.  This
is always a great event, but we can't pull it off without a lot of
support.  With 200 to 300 teachers and staff members to feed (and
appreciate), we need a lot of help.  We need people to volunteer with:

*	Set-up
*	Food donations (making their own)
*	Food donations (requesting donations from local businesses)
*	Clean-up
*	Financial contributions - Checks should be made out to
Berkeley High PTSA" and mailed to:

Berkeley High PTSA
	                                                       c/o
Berkeley High School
	                                                       1980
Allston Way

Berkeley, CA  94704

Please contact Naomi Janowitz at nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu if you can
bring food or can help on Thursday.  We need all you wonderful parents
to step forward, so we can properly appreciate all those wonderful
teachers.

Thanks,
Mark van Krieken
BHS PTSA President