[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Prom Chaperones this Saturday!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 22 09:18:46 PDT 2008

Contact: Edith Jordan mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Once again, it is that time of the year!  Thanks in advance to all of you
who have responded to the call for chaperones!  I really appreciate it.

(If you are thinking of chaperoning and have not yet let me know, please
contact me at the address above.)

The senior prom is being held at The Westin in San Francisco.  The address
is 50 Third St.  It is NOT the St. Frances Westin.

The students are set to arrive at 7:00 PM.  I would like as many chaperones
there by 6:45 so we can be stationed around the venue.

Directions:  Take 80 to San Francisco and exit Fremont.  On Fremont make a
left and take another left on Folsom.  Take a right on Third.  The hotel
is on the left hand side.

Edith