[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES UPDATE: Prom / Graduation / End-of-Year

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 20 06:48:31 PDT 2008

PLEASE do not respond to the etree, contact Edith Jordan
<mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us> or call 510-644-8990

Greetings BHS Family,

Well I am back!  I was blessed with the birth of a very healthy baby
boy!  Thank you to all of you who were so kind to volunteer and help
our students out.  I have to say BHS is one-of-a-kind and a great
place to be!  A lot has been going on with Student Activities so
please read carefully and feel free to call or email me with any
questions you may have...

Seniors:  First, Prom is not canceled!  What a vicious rumor that was
and very unfortunate to happen, but of course there will be a prom and
this year it will be at The Westin in San Francisco.  The address is
50 Third St.  We are still looking for volunteers to chaperone so if
you are interested and available this Saturday, we would love to have
you!

***Also, prom tickets are still available.  Don't miss this year's
"Dreams of Gold" event with a live performance by BHS Alumni, The
Cataracts!

---Graduation updates will be made available after senior ball, but if
you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshmen:  The rest of the students are
winding down the end of the year and gearing up for graduation service
commitments.  Elections are being held May 20, 2008 so new officers
will be named and a new calendar of events created.  If you have any
ideas, suggestions, or resources please contact the activities office
at 644-8990.  The students are looking for creative ways to bring our
school community together to celebrate our BHS JACKET PRIDE!

Joy, Peace, and Love,
Ms. J~