[BHS etree] EVENT: BHS Alum, Comic Book Artist Ariel Schrag @ BHS tonight

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 15 08:57:10 PDT 2008

TONIGHT AT BHS:

The Arts and Humanities Academy (AHA!) Presents
Comic Book Artist Ariel Schrag
Berkeley High Alum Pens Four Comic Novels About Her Years at BHS

7 tonight
Reading/Slideshow with Ariel Schrag and Vanessa Davis and Trevor Alixopulos.
Berkeley High School's Florence Schwimley  Little Theater
1930 Allston Way
www.arielshrag.com
FREE

Ariel Schrag, a BHS alum recorded her high school experience in a set
of four comic books written and published 10 years ago.  Simon &
Schuster has recently reprinted all four books.  Regarding her years
at BHS, Schrag was quoted in an article in today's S.F. Chronicle,
"... going to this huge exciting place where anything could happen.
I really felt like I was in control there. ... Berkeley High really
gave me a sense of freedom and possibilities."

Come join Ariel Schrag tonight!

See Ariel's work in the attached flyer.