[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: STILL needed for May 15 Student Protest Field Trip

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 2 19:11:07 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Pam Hawk at <mailto:pamhawk at gmail.com>
pamhawk at gmail.com

URGENT! Volunteers Still Needed - BIHS 9th Grade Field Trip -
Thursday May 15th from 8:00 - 3:15 pm

Our BIHS 9th grade students and teachers STILL need parent & guardian
field trip volunteers!

Are you interested in attending the Student Protest Rally in Sacramento?

We are putting out a call for 28 parents & guardians to join our BIHS
students at this important rally to protest the proposed budget cuts
to public education funding.  There will be 10 bus loads of students
with volunteers and teachers leaving from BHS May 15th.  This is a
statewide protest and many students from all over California will be
participating. Volunteers will ride with assigned groups of students
on buses.

Please join us, support our teachers, get to know the students and
send a message to our California Legislators.

Interested volunteers, please contact me, Pam Hawk
at <mailto:pamhawk at gmail.com> pamhawk at gmail.com  as soon as possible!
More details will be given before the event. Or you may call me on my
cell phone 510-882-9607.