[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP Schedule, venues, instructions for proctors

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 2 10:49:26 PDT 2008

Contact: <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

Below is the latest schedule for the AP proctoring with venues.  If
you have volunteered, please take a moment to look the schedule over
to make sure I have entered you on the correct date.  If not, let me
know!

1.  PARKING PASSES:   Please park in the lot between the softball
field and the football field (entrance on Milvia Street). You will
notice that next to the softball fence there are a number of
Handicapped Parking spots.  On most of them, in smaller letters, you
will notice that the handicapped parking is not enforced until after
4 p.m. when the warm pool is open to the public.  The sign also says,
"Staff permit required." As you have a permit, and will leave before
4,  please park there.  If you are coming for an afternoon slot (11
or 11:30 a.m.), park anywhere you find space.  Please display the
pass prominently.  Non tagged cars are towed.

If you requested a pass and have not received one by Monday, please
let me know.

2. Most of the exams take place in the Jacket Gym (newest gym).  I
will have volunteer badges and a sign in sheet at the front table in
the Gym.

3. Bring a sweater.  The room can be chilly.  A number of tests have
extended time students. They go to a conference room for the exam.
If you end up in a conference room proctoring these students, you
will want something to read.  Everyone should bring something to read
just in case.

4. Finally, thank you very much.  Our children are fortunate to be
supported by such a wonderful community.

AP Proctoring Schedule with venues

AP TEST 2008
May 5 MONDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Government-Jacket Gym
Kathy Dervin
Margaret Carter
Mike Olson
Mary French
Kate Stewart

11:30 to 3:45 Extended time (probably conference room B)
Karen Weil

noon (11:30 a.m.)
French language-Jacket Gym
Laurie Slama

May 6, TUESDAY
8 a.m.(7:30 a.m.)
Spanish Language-Jacket Gym
Laurie Senauke
Sandi Hunt
Zovig Donikian
Michael Rowe

Computer Science-Conference Room B (Admin Building)

Noon  (11:30 a.m.)
Statistics-Jacket Gym
Chris Gilbert
Susan Schaller
Amy Mezey
Linda Safarik-Tong
David Krasnor
Cynthia Dorfman

Extended time (11:30 to 4) (probably conference room B)
Katy Wilson

May 7 WEDNESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Calculus AB and BC-Jacket Gym
Ann Plant
Carol McDermott
Karin Bliman
Sheila Jordan
Nadja Lazansky
Florence Kuyt (extended time)

11:30- 3:45 Extended time (one needed) probably Conference Room B
Zovig Donikian

May 8 THURSDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
English Literature-Jacket Gym
Karin Bliman
Janet Voorhees
Laura Louis
Sara Sanderson

German Language (1 proctor) Conference Room B
MK Murlas

Extended Time (English Lit) (?) : 11:30 to 3:45
Sarah Cunniff

May 9 FRIDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
US History-Jacket Gym
Laurie Senauke
Maria Barid
Patricia Darragh
Teri Katz
ken lindahl

noon (11:30 a.m.)
Extended Time US History (one) (Probably conference room B)
Doria Mueller-Beilschmidt

Studio Art -Jacket Gym
Laura Klein
Lynn Van Housen

May 12 MONDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Biology-Donahue Gym
Christine Hastorf
Marjorie Alvord
Sarah Cunniff

Music Theory-A 210
Joan Bradus
Yvonne Donnelley

noon  (11:30 a.m.)
Physics-Donahue Gym
Carrie Krupitsky
Darren Armor
Michael Rowe
Lara Walklet

May 13 TUESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Chemistry-Jacket Gym
Vicky Elliott
Kyra A. Subbotin
David Krasnor
Martha Crusius

Environmental Science -Donahue Gym
Maria Barid
Mike Olson
Erinn Geideman
JoAnna Gekas
Carol Lashof
Bill Newton
Yvonne Donnelley

11:30 -3:45 extended time (one) (conference room b)
Wendy WalkerMoffat

May 14 WEDNESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
English Language-Donahue Gym
Ann Plant
Carla Cassler
Carol McDermott
Karin Bliman
Marjorie Alvord
Julie Wong
Manfred Zorn

Art History-?

11:30- 3:45 extended time English language Conference room B
Jo O'Malley

May 15 THURSDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Macroeconomics-Donahue  Gym
Mike Olson
Bruce Smith
Karen Meryash
Lissa Miner
David Krasnor

World History-College and Career Center
Donald Vasco

11:30 -3:45 extended time Macroeconomics (conference room B)
Alex Kopel

May 16 FRIDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Spanish Literature-College and Career Center
Janet Voorhees

Noon (11:30 a.m.)
Latin Vergil-College and Career Center
Laurie Soman