[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Parents of Athletes - Help needed May 2nd

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Apr 28 07:00:53 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact MK Murlas
[mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net] or 510-866-9050

The BHS Athletic Hall of Fame Golf Tournament is Friday, May 2nd  and
the Induction Ceremony is Saturday, May 3rd.  All proceeds will go to
BHS Athletics.

This is the first golf tournament and there are 120 golfers signed up.
There will be several holes with contests, including a free car for a
hole-in-one.  We need parents to help at the golf tournament from
registration to hole contests, starting at 1 pm until 6 pm.  If you
cannot do the whole time, we are doing some shifts.   Dinner will be
provided for volunteers.

Please let me know if you can help.

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
510-866-9050