[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Runners needed Thursday and Friday, April 24 and 25

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Apr 23 11:58:21 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact jhuseby at pacbell.net

The STAR test is underway--two days left. And we need a few more
runners for the critical period between 8:00 and 9:15 when teachers
discover missing items from their test books.  If you are free for
that hour on Thursday and Friday, it would be wonderful if you could
come help. I always like to point out a few fringe benefits--besides
helping out our school. What is nice about this job is you get to see
a lot of teachers and you have a chance to visit some classrooms in
action!

Carol Olson who was in charge of sorting the exams reports that more
than 15 parents showed up last week to sort the tests. She said, and I
quote, "The parents were great." What more can I say?  To those of you
who showed up to sort and those of you who helped at the beginning of
this week, You are great!

Thank you.
Janet