[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP proctors more needed

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Apr 21 09:04:42 PDT 2008

Contact: Janet Huseby <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

Dozens of people have signed up to proctor an AP exam-some more than
one.  But, this is a huge undertaking. We need one proctor for every
35 students and we are offering close to 1,800 exams..  Below is my
current list of open proctoring slots.  If you have a child taking an
AP test, please look it over carefully  and let me know if you can
proctor a spot. You will not only be helping a wonderful group of our
students, but as a sweetener I can offer you a parking pass for the
day.  I look forward to hearing from you,
Janet

AP TEST 2008

1. May 6, TUESDAY
8 a.m.(7:30 a.m.)
Spanish Language
NEED TWO MORE

Noon (11:30 a.m.)
Statistics
NEED TWO MORE

2. May 7 WEDNESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Calculus AB and BC
NEED ONE

11:30- 3:45 Extended time (CALCULUS)
NEED ONE

3. May 8 THURSDAY

Extended Time (English Lit) : 11:30 to 3:45
NEED ONE

4. May 9 FRIDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
US History NEED ONE

noon (11:30 a.m.)
Extended Time (US History) (NEED ONE)

Studio Art NEED ONE

5. May 12 MONDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Biology
NEED ONE

Music Theory
NEED ONE

noon  (11:30 a.m.)
Physics
NEED TWO

6. May 13 TUESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Chemistry (4 proctors)
NEED TWO

Environmental Science
NEED FOUR

11:30 -3:45 Extended time (Environmental Science)
(NEED ONE)

7. May 14 WEDNESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
English Language (6 proctors plus 1 for extended time)
NEED THREE

11:30- 3:45 Extended time (English language)
NEED ONE

8. May 15 THURSDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Macroeconomics (4 proctors plus 1 extended time)
NEED FOUR

11:30 -3:45 extended time (Macroeconomics)
NEED ONE