[BHS etree] EVENT: Jazz Lab I and II - Spring Concert

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Apr 13 10:22:37 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, mailto:fdamast at earthlink.net

The Jazz Lab Band I and II will be having their spring concert THIS
FRIDAY evening,  April 18th.  They will be in the Little Theater on
Allston Way and the performance will start at 7:30p.  Tickets are
free to all BHS students and staff , $10 general admission and $3 to
all non-BHS students.  We will be selling our Jazz t-shirts and CDs
as well as lots of snacks and drinks.  All of this will benefit BHS
Jazz.
The Lab Band concert will be a fun evening of Jazz - come out on a
Friday night with  your friends and family to celebrate Jazz at
Berkeley High!!