[BHS etree] SPORTS: Athletic Physicals at Children's Hospital + Cheerleading Tryouts Meeting April 9

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 1 08:39:37 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Kristin Glenchur
[mailto:kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

1.
The Berkeley High Athletic Department has teamed up with Children's
Hospital to provide low-cost athletic physicals.  Our first date is
Saturday, April 12 at Children's Hopsital from 9-11.  Cost $20.  If
you plan to play spring football in May, tryout for cheerleading the
week of April 14th or if you need a physical for 08-09, this is a
great opportunity.  There are limited spots.  Sign up with Kristin
Glenchur, Alonzo Carter or the cheer coaches the week we return from
the break.

2.
Cheerleading tryouts begin Monday, April 14 at 4:00 in the dance room.
You must have a complete athletic packet in order to tryout, including
a recent physical exam.  Come to an important meeting on Wednesday,
April 9 at 4:00 in the dance room to pick up the cheer and moves you
are expected to know by the tryout.

Kristin Glenchur
Athletic Director, Berkeley High School
kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us