[BHS etree] EVENT: Jazz Ensemble concert THIS FRIDAY!!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 21 10:20:37 PDT 2008

The Jazz Ensemble will be having their spring concert THIS FRIDAY,
March 21st at the Little Theater at 7:30p!   Come hear these talented
musicians play and enjoy a Friday night out with your family and
friends.
Directed by Charles Hamilton the ensemble toured Japan last summer
and is looking forward to a European tour in 2009!!  They have
performed at many festivals this year and Combo A will be going to
the finals at the Next Generation Monterey Festival in April
Support Jazz at BHS.
Tickets are $10 for general admission but free to all BHS students
and staff.  $3 tickets to non BHS students.  We will have lots of
treats for sale (pizza included) Jazz CDs and T-shirts as well.  In
addition we will be selling tickets to our upcoming Yoshis
performance on Monday, April 14th.  You won't want to miss this
performance.  It will be an opportunity to hear the ensemble play in
a world renowned venue.  We are also selling raffle tickets for Jazz
on 4th which will be happening again this year on Sunday May 18th.
Mark your calendars now.
Hope to see you all this Friday at 7:30p