[BHS etree] EVENT: BHS Jazz Ensemble concert this Friday

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Mar 17 15:45:12 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact: Fredda Damast mailto:fdamast at earthlink.net

The BHS Jazz Ensemble and combos will have their spring concert this
Friday evening, March 21st at 7:30 PM in the Little Theater.  Come
hear these talented musicians - they will blow you away!!
We invite all of you to come and hear what they have accomplished
thus far this year under the direction of Charles Hamilton.
We will be selling Jazz T-shirts and CDs as always.  We will also
have on sale raffle tickets to the upcoming Jazz on 4th which will be
held on May 18th. This event supports the BHS Jazz program.  In
addition the Ensemble and combos will be having a performance at
Yoshis in Oakland on Monday , April 14th and tickets will be on sale
for that concert as well.
Refreshments will be served including, pizzza from Bobby G's, lots of
baked goods and other items.
Tickets are free to BHS students and staff, $10 general admission and
$3 for non BHS students.
We hope to see many of you there to support and enjoy the BHS Jazz Ensemble!!!