[BHS etree] ADMIN: BIHS receives authorization to offer IB

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 14 06:39:33 PDT 2008

As of February 11, Berkeley High School is authorized to teach the
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, starting in Fall 2008. We may
now refer to our school as an IB World School. (The official notification
from the IBO secretary general in Switzerland got lost in the mail, which is
why it took so long to get the news out!) Visit the BIHS
<http://bihs.berkeleypta.org/news/07-08/ibcert.shtml>  website to read more
from Vice Principal Rory Bled about this momentous achievement and what it
means for BIHS students and families.

Full story: http://bihs.berkeleypta.org/news/07-08/ibcert.shtml