[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: Limited Edition BHS Lady Jacket Championship T-Shirts

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Mar 11 06:54:45 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact MK Murlas
[mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net] or 510-866-9050

Our Lady Jacket Basketball team has won the NorCal Championship game 3
years in a row.  We are printing a limited edition t-shirt to honor
them.  Each basketball team member and coach will get one and we will
have some left to sell.

If you are interested in reserving one, please let me know by email or
by phone as soon as possible.  You will be able to pick it up on
Friday, March 14th, after school from the BHS Athletic Director's
office.

Gold 3-Peat NorCal Championship t-shirts
List of players on the back side.  $10.00
sizes available:
Small, Medium
Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL