[BHS etree] SPORTS: Berkeley Girls BB vs. San Benito Thurs 3/6 at 7:00

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 5 08:34:23 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Kristin Glenchur
mailto:kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us

The Lady Jackets defeated Skyline 68-32 last night in the 2nd round of the
Norcal Division I playoffs.  They play San Benito of Hollister Thursday at
7:00 in the Donahue Gym.  This will be our last home game of the year.
Don't miss seeing the 2008 Girls BB team on their home court.  The winner
of Thursday's game moves on to the Norcal final at Arco Arena in
Sacramento at 10:00 am.  These are CIF/Norcal Championship events.  No
passes are accepted.  Tickets are $9 adult and $5 student/senior.  Go
Jackets!

Kristin Glenchur
Athletic Director, Berkeley High School
kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us