[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Exit Exam, here again!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Mar 4 16:31:52 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact: Janet Huseby mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net

The year's LAST round of Exit Exams is scheduled for next week on
Tuesday and Wednesday, March 11 and 12.  This exam is a make-up for
10th graders who missed the February exam and a retake for those 11th
and 12th graders who have not yet passed.  As always, the more
organized the test givers are, the calmer the atmosphere and the
easier it is on the kids.  We need help checking students in (7:15 to
8:30), proctoring (8:30 to noon), and wrapping the test up (noon to
2) on BOTH days.  If you can possible help, please contact me at
jhuseby at pacbell.net.  Thank you, dear and wonderful community. Janet