[BHS etree] ESCRIP: Join and Win a $20 Gift Card!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 27 06:48:07 PST 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Ellie Katz
[mailto:emccancekatz at gmail.com]

Just a reminder that we will be counting up new Escrip enrollees on
March 1 and will draw a winner for a $20 gift card from those who
enrolled this month. You have until Friday to enroll in Escrip for
February.  Our winner will be posted next week!

Please sign up for E-Scrip today. Go to < http://www.escrip.com/ > to
register. Here's what you do: At the website, click on "1. Sign Up".
The prompt will ask you what group you want to support. Put in
Berkeley High School Development Group. The prompts will tell you what
information is needed to register. It's easy to do.

If you have any problems or questions in the sign up process, contact
Ellie Katz at emccancekatz at gmail.com