[BHS etree] BUSD: The Berkeley Public Library Wants Your Input into Neighborhood Libraries

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Feb 23 08:10:16 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree, call 981-6195

The public libraries are an important resource for our children, and for
us as adults, and the Berkeley Public Libraries are asking for our input
as they look towards improving their buildings and services. I think that
they do a wonderful job in serving our community, and I see this as an
opportunity to give back, while insuring that those services continue in
your neighborhood library.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer
Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

The Berkeley Public Library is focusing on improving buildings & services

Please come to a neighborhood meeting to discuss
YOUR Branch Library:

Wednesday, February 27, 6-8pm

North Branch Library, 1170 The Alameda at Hopkins
Wednesday, March 5, 6-8pm

South Branch Library, 1901 Russell Street at MLK
Thursday, March 6, 6-8pm

West Branch Library, 1125 University at San Pablo
Saturday, March 8, 2-4pm

Claremont Branch Library, 2940 Benvenue at Ashby
Results of these Branch neighborhood meetings will take place at the next
Board of Library Trustees Meeting, Wednesday, March 12, 7pm at West Branch

For more information on the Berkeley Public Library Branch Facilities
Master Plan and Strategic Plan,
please go to http://berkeleypubliclibrary.org/ and click on Our
Organization  or call 510-981-6195.

Wheelchair accessible.  To request sign language interpreter, real-time
materials in large print or Braille, or other accommodations, call
510-981-6107 or 510-548-1240 (TTY) 5 days before the program.  Please
refrain from wearing scented products to public meetings.