[BHS etree] MISC: Use of Computer Labs

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 19 15:57:38 PST 2008

Hello Berkeley High School:

The Counseling Department at Berkeley High School is preparing to conduct
online scheduling for next school year.  In order to prepare for the weeks
ahead, we are notifying the BHS community of the dates and times we will
be using the computer labs.  Please see below for detailed information:

February 25th through March 7th:  BHS Counselors have reserved the
computer labs in G204 and the library from first through sixth periods
every day from February 25th through March 7th for online scheduling.  The
labs will not be open to students during class time.  The labs WILL be
open before school, during lunch, and after school.  Please plan
accordingly if you need to use the computer lab to complete your homework
or class assignments.  Thank you!

March 10th through March 28th:  BHS Counselors have reserved the Library
computer lab after school from March 10th through March 28th for online
scheduling.  The labs will remain open to students, but there will be
limited availability.  Please plan accordingly if you need to use the
computer lab to complete your homework or class assignments.  Thank you!

Sincerely,
Berkeley High School Counselors