[BHS etree] SCRIP: Buy Scrip and Help Berkeley High at Open House

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 19 07:59:22 PST 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Linda Safarik-Tong
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

This Thursday night is Open House and scrip will be for sale in the
food court immediately prior to "first period" (about 6:45 - 7 pm) and
immediately following "6th period" (about 8:30 - 8:45 pm).  We sell
Berkeley Bowl, Peet's, Five Star Video, and Solano Avenue Association
scrip.  Checks and cash accepted.

Eight months into our fiscal year, we've already reached the $12,000
mark!  Last year we netted $14,700.  With your purchase at Open House,
we'll be on our way to a new record!!

For more information about the scrip program, contact Linda
Safarik-Tong at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com