[BHS etree] JAZZ: BHS Combo made it to the finals in Monterey!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 8 09:20:17 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact: mailto:berkeleyjazz at comcast.net

Congratulations to Combo A of the Berkeley High Jazz Ensemble:  Chase
Jackson, Akeem Hawkins, Nick Murphy and Dave McFarlane!!  Their combo
made it  to the finals in the Next Generation Jazz Festival in
Monterey.  This is a very prestigous and competitive festival.  We
are very proud of these musicians for this achievement and honor!!!
The combo is a student led combo led by Chase Jackson and the
musicians perform on their own time each week. They are talented and
dedicated and we wish them the best of luck in Monterey!!
The festival will happen on April 4-6th. Everyone is welcome to
attend to support these BHS musicians.  If you want more information
you can mailto:berkeleyjazz at comcast.net