[BHS etree] MISC: Berkeley Public Library Fine Amnesty: Feb 14 through Feb 29, 2008

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Feb 7 09:01:56 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Alan Bern 981-6107

Berkeley Public Library Wants You Back!
Fine Amnesty: February 14 through February 29, 2008

If you've found that Berkeley Public Library fines have gotten away
from you, and you hesitate to use the library, please take note:
Berkeley Public Library will be having a fine amnesty period
beginning on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, 2008, and ending with a jump
after Leap Year, Feb. 29, 2008.  We can also help you work out a
payment schedule if you have lost a book or other library material.
We want you back using our library!

Plus, this is a great opportunity to get reacquainted with a terrific
friend, the Berkeley Public Library.  Learn about our wonderful new
programs and services, including:

Brand new library card designs- if you already have a card, get a new
card for only $1

More free computers to use inside all our libraries- you can use them
even with fines!

Our newly designed and fabulous website- great links to all kinds of treasures

LINK+ - put books on hold through our catalog from throughout
California & Nevada

Wonderful free library programs for people of all ages and interests

For questions regarding the Amnesty, call 510-981-6100.  For
accessibility information, call 510-981-6107 or TTY 510-548-1240 or
got to http://berkeleypubliclibrary.org