[BHS etree] SCRIP: For sale at Curriculum Night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 6 08:02:16 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree,  mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com

SCRIP FOR SALE AT CURRICULUM NIGHT

This Monday, February 11th is Curriculum Night.  The BHSDG will be
selling scrip during the evening in the food court.  We sell Berkeley
Bowl, Peet's cards, Five Star Video, and Solano Avenue scrip.  Solano
Avenue scrip is good at many merchants and restaurants on or near
Solano Avenue.  The list of participating merchants is listed on each
coupon.  We take cash or checks for scrip.  Please stop by and make a
purchase or find out more about it!