[BHS etree] ADMIN: More info on the Exit Exam/Another call for help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 1 07:11:24 PST 2008

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

Below are more details about the California High School Exit Exam
(CAHSEE), to be given on Tuesday, February 5th and Wednesday, February
6th to all tenth graders.

Students must arrive at the Old Gym on Milvia Street at 7:30 a.m. EACH
day where they will be given instructions of where to take the test,
either in the Jacket Gym or Donahue Gym. (Math will be given one day,
English the other.)

More information on the Exit Exam:

*All students must take the two day test in order to graduate from
high school in California.

*When students arrive at the old gym there will be signs telling them
where to go, and volunteers to help check them in. *Students should
bring Number 2 pencils, a photo I.D., a jacket to stay warm, and a
book to read if they finish one of the sections early. A healthy snack
is a good idea.

*Calculators and scratch paper are not allowed.

*This is an untimed test; it usually takes only 2 to 3 hours, but
students have the regular school day to take it.

*When they finish the test students will go to their class already in
progress.

*The Food Court will be opened a half an hour earlier for breakfast
and stay open an hour longer so that students may eat lunch. Students
will not be allowed off campus after our regular lunch period.

!!
We still need volunteer help -- either 7:15 to 8:30, 8:30 to noon, or
noon to 3.  If you can help, please contact Janet Huseby at
jhuseby at pacbell.net