[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: Shoppers: we need you...

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Jan 26 08:02:16 PST 2008

Berkeley Bowl Shoppers, Peet's Drinkers, and Five Star Video
Renters......we need you!!

The BHS Development Group purchases coupons from the merchants above.
We buy in bulk and they give us a discount (4 - 20%).  We sell the
scrip to you at face value and make money!!  When you buy scrip, you
get dollar for dollar what you pay for.  The money we earn from the
sale of scrip comes from the merchants, not you!
During the first week of every month, a team of parents delivers
scrip to almost 100 households all over Berkeley!  THANK-YOU to
our monthly subscribers.....you are the backbone of this effort!!
So far this year, we've sold over $230,000 in scrip and earned over
$11,000.
If you are "a regular" at the Bowl, Peet's or Five Star, please give
scrip a try.  To sign up or get more information, contact Linda
Safarik-Tong at <mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com>bhs_scrip at yahoo.com or
leave a message at 524-5544.