[BHS etree] SUPT: STATE OF URGENCY: Feb 2 Community Forum on the 2008 California Budget Crisis

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jan 21 11:25:45 PST 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Jessica Buendia at
Assemblywoman Loni Hancock’s District Office (510) 559-1406

This message to the BHS etree is being sent on behalf Of Mark Coplan,
BUSD Public Information Officer:

Our representative, Assemblymember Loni Hancock asked me to share this
invitation with our community. It is an important forum on
California's budget crisis. Loni has always been a great advocate for
public education, but she still needs to be able to say that the
message that she is getting from her constituents is that there can be
no further cuts in the education budget. Our participation is
essential.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer

=======================================
Assemblywoman Loni Hancock
in collaboration with Assemblymember Sandré Swanson invites you to

STATE OF URGENCY
A Community Forum on the 2008 California Budget Crisis

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2008
10 am - Noon

Hosted at the Lake Merritt United Methodist Church
1330 Lakeshore Avenue
Oakland, CA 94606
[Map in attached image]

* Get an overview of how the state budget works
* Hear an update on the current budget crisis and how it will affect
you
* Become a part of the solution

For more information, please call Jessica Buendia at Assemblywoman
Loni Hancock’s District Office (510) 559-1406

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD
510-644-6320
Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us