[BHS etree] AHA: Upcoming AHA Events

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 17 17:03:24 PST 2008

Contact: Melissa Bloom mailto:melissa at jbloom.com

AHA NEWS

AHA Parents/Guardians you are invited to the following:

1. Youth Arts Exhibition- Opening Reception:  January 30, 2008

Join us to celebrate the opening of AHA students' first art show of
the school year.  As one of BUSD Arts Anchor Schools, AHA student art
will show at the Youth Art Exhibition running from January 30 - March
9, 2008.  Come out and support our students on January 30 and meet
with the AHA community of students, teachers and parents.  If you
would like a flyer for this event, please mailto:melissa at jbloom.com

Weds., Jan. 30, 2008
5-7 PM
Berkeley Art Center
1275 Walnut St
(across from Live Oak Park)

2. AHA Parent Meeting:  February 11, 2008

This will be the first Parent Council meeting of 2007/08 school year.
All AHA parents and guardians are invited.   We will discuss our
goals for AHA parent participation, and recruit volunteers to work on
AHA committees, such as parent leadership, fundraising, student
support services, and community events.  Please attend and  become
involved in AHA. Help plan for the future.  Meet other AHA parents.
Be an advocate for your child and support his/her academic success.

Mon., Feb. 11, 2008
7-8:30
Berkeley High School
Room TBD

3.  If you have NOT been receiving AHA emails directly, please send
your email info to mailto:melissa at jbloom.com

Hope to see you all at the 2 upcoming events!