[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Needed for African Haitian Dance Concert

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Dec 13 10:54:38 PST 2007

Please do not reply to etree, contact Naomi Washington:
mailto:NWashington at berkeley.k12.ca.us

African Haitian Dance students are working hard to bring our BHS community
a dynamic show next Thursday, December 20th -- but we need parents to
donate fabric, sewing skills, food, and volunteerism to the program and
performances.

Students will do 2 all day rehearsals next week on Tuesday and Wednesday,
with a preview showing for BHS classes on Wednesday morning 9:30am-11:30am.
The African Haitian Dance Performance is Thursday, December 20, 7:00pm in
the Berkeley Community Theater.

Parent Volunteers interested in helping with any of the rehearsals or
performances should contact Naomi Washington:
NWashington at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Thanks & see you at the performances!