[BHS etree] ADMIN: Edline update for eTree

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 10 04:54:05 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Crystal Jensen
[mailto:crystal_jensen at berkeley.k12.ca.us ]

Valuable information is being added to our Edline site on a daily
basis. Please visit https://www.edline.net/pages/Berkeley_HS regularly
to make sure that you are keeping up to date with the most recent
happenings at BHS.  You can view many items as a "Guest" (without
logging in).

We do have teachers adding new content to the classes pages on a daily
basis.  Jeanne Schuman, a parent volunteer, has entered numerous
upcoming events on our Calendar. Many teachers report that they would
be more likely to post information on Edline specific to their
classes, if they knew that parents and students were actually utilizig
the site more on a regular basis.   Edline is really shaping to be one
of the main places to visit for all of your BHS information needs.

If you are currently not able to log in to Edline (no Activation Code,
etc), please email bhsedline at berkeley.k12.ca.us for assistance.