[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: BHS Wearables make great holiday gifts

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Dec 6 14:03:30 PST 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact MK Murlas
[mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net] or 510-866-9050

There is nothing better than BHS plaid PJ bottoms for the winter
holiday.  Out stock is running low on all wearables, so get your
orders/purchases in now.

We will be selling BHS wearables on Friday, December 7th and December
14th after school from the Athletic Director's office next to the
Donahue Gym.  If you cannot make these times, send an email as to what
you need and we'll see if we have it in stock.

More information at: http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.org/bwear.html

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
510-866-9050
murlas at sbcglobal.net