[BHS etree] MISC: French Exchange Student needs housing

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Nov 30 10:24:10 PST 2007

DO NOT REPLY TO ETREE, contact Carole Petiet 843-6760 or
mailto:carolepetiet at hotmail.com

Please help a wonderful 9th grade, 14 year old French boy, who is a
current student at BHS, be able to fulfill his dream of staying in
Berkeley until March 15, 2008.

William Derue is the son of a friend of a friend, and he has been
living with us in Berkeley since mid-October.  He will stay with me
until he returns home to Aix-en-Provence, France, just before the
winter holiday.  William hopes to return to Berkeley in January and
stay until mid-March to further his English and experience as a
foreign exchange student.

William is sadly unable to stay with us after the new year so we are
looking for a good, family-focused home for him to move to in
Berkeley his last months here.  It should be an easy transition, as
William has already adjusted well to being in Berkeley and is
enrolled and doing well at BHS and is involved in BHS sports.

Willliam is a positive, bright, flexible, humorous and fun,
independent, high energy boy; and his mother is flexible in working
out/covering all financial costs associated with his stay in the U.S.
This is a great way to reach out internationally to a very fine young
man.

Please call or e-mail me if you have questions and/or are interested
in having William from January until mid-March:  (510)843-6760;
carolepetiet at hotmail.com

Thanks so much for your help.
Carole Petiet