[BHS etree] MISC: BHS Students apply for BUSD Maintenance Committee

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Nov 28 10:59:00 PST 2007

Do not reply to etree contact: Rio Bauce mailto:baucer at gmail.com

Hi All,

Please encourage your student(s) to apply for a space on the Berkeley
Unified School District's Maintenance Committee. As the Student
Director, I have an appointee on this committee.

The maintenance committee discusses custodial issues, campus safety
(buildings, hazards), and give general input about the way ALL the
schools are maintained and how the district spends their money in
this area. This committee gives student insight into processes of the
educational business and looks good on a college application.

To apply, send your name, grade level, contact information (home
phone, cell phone, etc.), and a short paragraph (no more than eight
sentences) about why you would be a good candidate for this
commission and what goals you want to accomplish.

I want to make an appointment soon, so please have your forms in by
next Friday, December 6th.

Rio Bauce ('08)
Berkeley School Board Student Director