[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: Holiday Shopping to benefit BHSDG!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 19 15:57:46 PST 2007

Contact: Berkeley High School Development Group: Susan Helmrich
(shelmrich at aol.com) or Jenny Burroughs (jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net)

Mark your calendar to HOLIDAY SHOP on Thursday, Dec. 13th from 11 AM
-8 PM at ROCKRIDGE HOME
15% of the value of  your purchases will be donated to the Berkeley
High School Development Group.

Just mention that you are a Berkeley High School parent when you check
out, and 15% of what you spend will go the BHSDG.

Rockridge Home (www.rockridgehome.com)  Furniture Accessories and
Gifts
5418 College Ave. (one block north of the Rockridge Library)
510.420.1928

Rockridge Home is an independently-owned and operated furniture,
accessory and gift store. You can find them in the heart of College
Ave in Rockridge - Oakland's upscale shopping and dining destination.

They offer a distinctive selection chosen for comfort and style, with
the casual urban sophisticate in mind. Rockridge Home has just the
right balance of uniqueness, affordability and fun!

Great for holiday shopping for the entire family from babies to
grandparents!

If you are the owner a Berkeley or Oakland store or restaurant and
would like to participate in our "Community Fundraising for Berkeley
High School" project, please contact Susan Helmrich or Jenny Burroughs
at the email addresses above, and we will provide you with all the
necessary information.