[BHS etree] MISC: College Fund Seeking Donations

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Nov 9 09:33:01 PST 2007

Contact: Kalima Rose, 510 418-7013 or email
<mailto:kalimarose at sbcglobal.net> kalimarose at sbcglobal.net

The (denise brown's) Sarah Real College Fund Now Accepting Donations!

Thanks to all who have wanted to return the love that our recently
passed BHS Vice Principal denise brown gave to Berkeley children by
contributing to a college fund for her daughter, Sarah Real.  Sarah
started her freshman year at SUNY Purchase this year in August, where
she is participating in a world-class professional dance program.
(Check it out!  <http://www.purchase.edu/default.aspx>
http://www.purchase.edu/default.aspx )

Friends of Sarah have established a fund that community members can
contribute to, and will be used to make direct payments to SUNY
Purchase for tuition, room and board.  Claudia Wilken, long time
friend of denise and Sarah, will administer the fund. We are now in
need of those donations as the first tuition crunch is upon us!!!

Our goal:  to raise $15,000 annually for four years.

Our immediate need:  to raise $5000 of this year's goal in next two
weeks.

If you can make a monthly or annual pledge, please indicate that so
that we can plan for the support we can give into the future.

If you can donate frequent flier tickets for holiday visits home, or a
laptop, please do!!!

Please make checks out to 'Sarah Real College Fund' and mail to Sarah
Real College Fund, c/o Kalima Rose, 2806 Fulton St, Berkeley, CA
94705, or drop off at the Berkeley High School College and Career
Center to Ilene Abrams.

Please forward this message to all who may be able to contribute to
Sarah's success!