[BHS etree] VOLUNTEEERS: Help needed with senior exit exam Nov. 6,7

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Nov 2 09:59:24 PDT 2007

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

On Tuesday and Wednesday Nov. 6 and 7 we will be offering the Exit
Exam to seniors who have yet to pass the test.  (Seniors who need to
take this test are being notified by mail._ We are looking for three
volunteers who can help check students from 7:15 to 9 a.m.  We also
need at least one person who can help monitor the test takers from 9
to noon (a parking pass is available) and from noon to 2 on both days.
If you can help, please contact Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net