[BHS etree] WRITERCOACH CONNECTION: Last training this Tues.

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Nov 1 08:58:50 PDT 2007

Do not reply to etree, contact:
Sahib-Amar Khalsa mailto:sakk at mindspring.com or 510-237-6963
BHS Site Coordinator - WriterCoach Connection

"The WriterCoach Connection has brought a shot of enthusiasm about
writing to my freshman classes. The students feel supported and
confident in their writing process and look forward to many more
sessions with their coaches." (Susannah Bell, English Teacher,
Community Partnerships Academy)

There is still time to become a Writing Coach at Berkeley High - if
you hurry. Our last training session for this year begins next week.
Register today and learn strategies to help students-including your
own-gain confidence, improve writing skills and complete assignments.
The last WCC training this fall is:

  	Training #11:    Tuesdays, 11/6 and 11/13     12:00-3:00 PM

We coach on Friday mornings during 1st and 2nd period, approximately
two times per month. WCC coaches represent diverse ethnicities, ages,
and walks of life. And, with WCC training and support, you don't need
to be a writer or teacher.

Become part of our wonderful team of volunteers this school year. For
info or to register: www.writercoachconnection.org (go to
"Volunteer").

Questions? Please contact:
Sahib-Amar Khalsa (sakk at mindspring.com) or 510-237-6963
BHS Site Coordinator - WriterCoach Connection