[BHS etree] SCRIP: Free Way to Fund BHS Programs

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 29 10:20:49 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Linda Safarik-Tong
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

SCRIP SALES AT BACK-TO-SCHOOL NIGHT WERE PHENOMENAL!!  Many, many
thanks to those of you who purchased scrip a couple weeks ago at
school.  We sold $7400 worth of scrip (in less than an hour), which
beat last year's record setting night of $5380.

Please contact me, Linda,  when you need more scrip.  The best way is
through e-mail at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com or call my home phone, 524-5544.

If you live in Berkeley, we make it VERY EASY to buy more......We
deliver!  I've also delivered to offices, banks, and stores in
Berkeley.  So, if you don't live in Berkeley, but work here, we can do
business!

Scrip is a great way to earn money for BHS because the money we earn
comes from the businesses, not our own pockets!  These merchants
support our school because we are loyal shoppers at their stores.