[BHS etree] PTSA: Directory Advertising Opportunity

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Oct 12 13:57:28 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Jessica Seaton
<mailto:jessica at seatonwilson.com>

BHS FAMILY DIRECTORY--ONLY ONE ADVERTISING SPACE LEFT !

This fall the Berkeley High PTSA will be publishing the 2006-2007
edition of the Family Directory for BHS students and their families.
It is hoped that this Directory will continue to be an indispensable
tool for parents and students to keep in touch with other families in
our community.

Advertising sales in the BHS Family Directory this year have been very
successful, and we would like to thank all of our advertisers -- loyal
and supportive Berkeley High families who do business in Berkeley --
for their support.

At this point we have only one ad space left -- a 1/8 page ad ($300)
on the outside back cover. Please let us know if you are interested in
this last minute opportunity! Do something good for your school, your
community and your business -- advertise in the 2006-2007 Directory!

If you are interested in purchasing this LAST ad, please contact
Jessica Seaton at <jessica at seatonwilson.com> as soon as possible.

Thank you for supporting your BHS PTSA!