[BHS etree] BHSDG: Back to School Night - Remember the Development Group

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 3 11:23:39 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Kim Boston  at <
mailto:kmbw at sbcglobal.net >

The Berkeley High School Development Group is contacting each
department in Berkeley High regarding Back to School night and
fundraising for special needs.  We are asking parents to bring
sought-after school supplies requested in "departmental wish lists"
which will be posted on the etree.

Please bring your checkbooks to Back to School Night on October 11,
and come visit us in the Food Court to register for E-Scrip.  Please
also note that we have recently added PayPal to the BHSDG website for
ease of donation.  The BHSDG website is http://www.bhsdg.org .

All Berkeley High School students benefit from your generosity.