[BHS etree] BHSDG: Developmenet Group Meeting - Oct. 1, Monday night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 30 18:07:11 PDT 2007

Contacts:  Susan Helmrich (shelmrich at aol.com) or Jenny Burroughs
(jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net

Berkeley High School Development Group Meeting Reminder!

WHEN:  Monday, Oct. 1, 2007 (we meet the first Monday of each month)
WHERE: The College/Career Center
TIME:  7 - 9 PM

The Development Group is an independent non-profit 501 (c)(3)
corporation which was founded by a group of parent volunteers in 1991
to ensure the quality and excellence of Berkeley High School.  We are
the primary fundraising organization for the school (along with the
Berkeley Athletic Fund), and we provide grants from these funds to
students, teachers and administrators for projects to enhance the
school.

Our mission is to support and strengthen the educational experience of
all BHS students by raising and distributing funds to enhance academic
and other programs at BHS.  We are a working board; each member plays
an important role to accomplish the many tasks at hand and attends the
monthly board meeting.  This group has made a tremendous contribution
to the school over the years, and we hope to continue to grow to
benefit the rich, diverse community of BHS.

We hope you will consider joining this fabulous BHS organization.  We
are looking for committed and energetic volunteers who are looking for
a great way to get involved at BHS.

Questions?:  contact either Co-President, Susan Helmrich
(shelmrich at aol.com) or Jenny Burroughs (jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net