[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: September BART Tickets

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 24 05:18:20 PDT 2007

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact  Irma Parker
[mailto:Parkimonie at aol.com]

Dear BHS Students and Parents

BART tickets should arrive on Monday September 23, as they were
FedEXed out on Friday the 21st.  FedEX delivers to BHS between the
hours of 10:30 - 11:30 am during morning hours.  They also deliver in
the evening around 4:00 pm.  Tickets may be delivered at either of
these times.

A notice will be posted  Monday on the e-tree and Tuesday morning in
the BHS Daily Bulletin as to where students will be able to pick up
their BART tickets.  I hope this process did not cause any inconvience
to our families.  Check the e-tree for future BART ticket sales.

Thanks,
Parent Resource Center Staff